Unknown Unknown Author
Title: UPTU marksheets are full of errors : Times Of India
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Errors in mark sheets have left hundreds of students pursuing engineering courses from city colleges in a lurch. While in some cases, m...


Errors in mark sheets have left hundreds of students pursuing engineering courses from city colleges in a lurch. While in some cases, marks are missing from marksheets, there many in which students have been marked absent. There are also various spelling mistakes.

The students, in colleges affiliated to UP Technical University, now APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, have been running from pillar to post to get their marksheets rectified.


Sample this. A third semester architecture student is shown absent in NAR 305 paper despite him having written the exam. "It's been four months now but the errors are still blatant on the marksheet. Not less than 12 times have I approached the university authorities but every time, I return empty-handed," said the student, adding that on Wednesday he lodged a complaint on the university's recently launched WhatsApp account but reply from officials was awaited.

A third semester student saw her marks were not entered in two papers. "I sat for all examinations. But the marks of two papers have not been entered. I have visited the college four times but the problem remains," rued the student.

There are several cases of spelling errors in the student's name as well as their father's name. The errors in marksheets have reached such a level that the university has updated its final year BTech results 20 times. "With a single rectification, the result is updated," said an official.

"We are continuously updating results of the students. In case of any discrepancy in the results, students can approach me," said Prof BN Mishra, controller of examination.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. Sir I am B.pharm 2 year EX-STUDENTS 2014-2015 .sir mene 3 semester exams and practical exam diye h and 4 semester exams and practical exam bhi diye h but mera 3rd and 4th semester dono me se Kisi bhi semester ka results nhi aaya. I request you sir please help me and declared my results that I could fill next year examination form thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir I am Ravindra Kumar s/o Vir Singh from greater Noida , respect's sir I am B.PHARM 2nd year EX-STUDENTS session 2014-2015 . And sir I have given theory examination of 3rd semester and 4th semester examination and I have given practical examination of both semester 3rd semester and 4th semester in 2014-2015 . But my results is not declared yet. Sir I am very said from Results. Now Ihave submitted room attendance of both semester3rd semester and 4th semester with application so I am saying with request you please help in declaring my results that I could fill next semester examination form sir please reply on my email address
    Ravindra Kumar s/o Vir Singh
    Vill. Rithori, Po. Maycha Greater Noida 201310 u.p

    ReplyDelete

 
Top